More Information

Insured-Loss Consulting for:

  • Residential Fire Loss
  • Commercial Fire Loss
  • Flood & Water Cleanup
  • Storm Damage
  • Mold Contamination
  • Structural Repair
  • Interior Restoration

Licensed Public Adjuster in:

  • Arizona
  • Colorado
  • Idaho
  • Wyoming

Rob Rich

Insurance Loss Consulting

Representing only the insured since 1978

Scottsdale, Arizona    |    Jackson, Wyoming

Insurance Adjusting Resources


Rob Rich is licensed as a public adjuster by the Department of Insurance.

Rob Rich is a member of the Chamber of Commerce. Rob Rich has successfully completed extensive training as a Public Adjuster, and has expertly settled residential and commercial losses for hundreds of clients throughout North America.

Insurance companies in the news

ABC 15 of Arizona featured Rob in an article about a spike in homeowner's insurance claims, following recent hail storms in the Phoenix area. "The biggest mistake that people make is they believe what the insurance company tells them."

Bloomberg News reports on Home Insurers' Secret Tactics to cheat policy holders, including low-balling settlements, delaying payments, and betting that exhausted customers won't take them to court. When insurance settlements go down, profits go up. An excerpt:

“The system is set up to take advantage of people when they're at their weakest,” Karen Reimus says. “We went to one of the most-expensive companies in the country because we wanted to be ready for a rainy day. We asked for coverage that would replace the house. We thought replacement meant replacement”… Read more.

Allstate is one of the largest property & casualty insurance companies. Here are some musings on the process of handling your claim and long lists of complaints and horror stories from others who have had trouble with their insurance claims.

Fight Bad-faith Insurance Companies is a reference for information on the best and worst insurers.

Other services

Processing a claim is quicker and more effective if you have a complete inventory of your property to present to your insurance adjuster. Of course it is better to do this before disaster strikes.

You can find more information about insurance companies or register complaints with the Department of Insurance.