More Information

Insured-Loss Consulting for:

  • Residential Fire Loss
  • Commercial Fire Loss
  • Flood & Water Cleanup
  • Storm Damage
  • Mold Contamination
  • Structural Repair
  • Interior Restoration

Licensed Public Adjuster in:

  • Arizona
  • Colorado
  • Idaho
  • Wyoming

Rob Rich

Insurance Loss Consulting

Representing only the insured since 1978

Scottsdale, Arizona    |    Jackson, Wyoming

How can Rob Rich help me with my insurance loss?

I have insurance. Why do I need my own adjuster?

As your public adjuster, we work only for you. We know and understand every word of your insurance policy and how to make it work in your favor. We know exactly what you need to do to collect for your loss.

What does an insurance claims adjustment cost?

We work on contingency—like a lawyer who gets paid only when the client wins a case. Our fee is a small portion of the final settlement from your insurance company.

What about the adjuster my insurance company sends out?

Think about it realistically: they work for and are paid by the insurance company. Their loyalties lie with their employer—not with you. They cannot tell you their purpose is to get you the best settlement. It is said that having the insurance company prepare the claim against themselves is like having the IRS prepare your taxes! We have 34 years of experience in insurance loss adjustment for the insured. That is far more experience than your average insurance company representative. That experience provides hundreds of benchmarks, strategies, and contacts working for you. The insurance company has their experts, and you have yours.

Why shouldn't I handle the claim myself?

Most people have never read their insurance policy nor do they understand it when they do. That alone places you at a great disadvantage. We obtain for you everything you are entitled to from your insurance policy and save you hours of frustration and aggravation.

When was the last time you read and understood the insurance policy that covers your home or business? It is difficult to understanding the complex, technical language and the complicated procedures that must be followed to comply with policy terms.

Most people do not realize that insurance company representatves are trained professionals who represent, and whose loyalties lie with, the insurance companies who employ them.

You protect your interest by working together with a licensed public insurance adjuster whose sole responsibility is serving your interests.

Are public insurance adjusters connected with insurance companies?

No. We are employed by you and work exclusively for you, not the insurance company.

How can Rob Rich help me?

You have the advantage of expert assistance based on our extensive experience in handling numerous technical problems commonly associated with insurance claims. We relieve you of the many time-consuming and difficult matters involved in preparing and filing your claim—and help you obtain a prompt and fair settlement.

Why do I need help in filing an insurance claim?

The typical fire insurance policy contains hundreds of provisions and stipulations, various forms and riders that are constantly changing and many complex details about your requirements in case of loss. Most people do not understand these policy provisions. More importantly, most insureds do not know that the burden of proof—to prove the loss—is on them. The insurance company representatives realize that they are dealing with an insurance loss professional with equal or greater knowledge than their own. Things change.

Why should I need to work with a public insurance adjuster to obtain what is rightfully due to me?

Insurance companies offer to pay what is due to you as they see it. We are your exclusive representatives. With our experience and knowledge we obtain a more favorable adjustment for you than you can do on your own or by turning it over to the insurance company.

Will my own insurance adjuster help me receive a more prompt and satisfactory settlement?

Yes. We lose no time in complying with the policy requirement to obtain and evaluate the facts and prepare the claim. Our alert, knowledgeable and prompt service often preserves evidence that may otherwise be overlooked or destroyed.

Once clients have seen first hand our skill and knowledge, they will rarely attempt to settle a claim without our specialized assistance. our most frequent source of new clients is the recommendations of our previous clients.

What really is an insurance policy?

Your insurance policy is a contract, which has very technical language and complicated procedures which must be followed. It should be carefully analyzed by an expert to ensure that no aspect of coverage is overlooked and that you will receive your maximum entitlements allowed under the policy.

What must be done after a property loss?

Immediate decisions must be made and action taken to stabilize your property: to rebuild, replace or relocate; to continue business and maintain clientele; to properly and effectively prepare your insurance claim and document your loss; and to deal with the insurance company.

Calling on Rob Rich after a loss is your most effective business decision.

Our philosophy is to handle few engagements at any given time in order to best serve our clients. We take pride in what we do for you. You are not just another file. Our commitment to you is personal.